Saturday, May 14, 2005

Inside the 'Blogger's Studio' Part 2

These are my answers. I'll add the Mrs.' later on. Update: The Mrs.' answers are in italic.

01. What is your favorite word?

Payday.

Fuck and most things said by a great voice.

02. What is your least favorite word?

Nuk-u-ler.

Cunt; nuk-u-ler comes a close second.

03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

My wife is my muse, and she also turns me on like you wouldn't believe.

Romance, intelligence and creativity.

04. What turns you off?

Dishonesty and deceit.

Stupidity.

05. What is your favorite curse word?

Motherfucker.

Fuck.

06. What sound or noise do you love?

That noise women make when you've found the right spot.

The sound of an ocean liner's air horns at it pulls into/out of port. Preferably, I am on the ship.

07. What sound or noise do you hate?

Police sirens . . . behind me.

Loud noises, nails on the blackboard

08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

Supermodel gynecologist.

Chef/Restaurant owner.

09. What profession would you not like to do?

The guy who cleans up after the elephants in the circus.

Manual labor.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

"Hey, Pete, how'd this asshole get in here?"

"I wasn't certain you would be coming up here!"

No comments: