Friday, September 30, 2005

Katrina is Bush's Monica

This is from an interview with Cindy Sheehan by TomDispatch.

TD: And what do you actually expect? We have three and a half more years of this administration...

CS: No we don't! [She chuckles.] I think Katrina's going to be his Monica. It's not a matter of "if" any more, it's a matter of "when," because clearly... clearly, they're criminals. I mean, look at the people who got the first no-bid contracts to clean-up and rebuild New Orleans. It's Halliburton again. It's crazy. One negative effect of Camp Casey was it took a lot of heat off Karl Rove for his hand in the [Valerie] Plame case. But I hear indictments are coming down soon. So that's one way it's going to come about. George Bush is getting ready to implode. I mean have you seen him lately? He's a man who's out of control.

Hehheh. Given the choice, I think I'd rather implode from a righteous knobber!

No comments: