Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Chicks

I love this band. I saw this earlier, but didn't decide to post it until I saw this reference at Atrios:

New tune from the band Christopher Hitchens called "fucking fat slags."

It's in answer to the bad treatment they got, and still get, for exercising, however mildly, their 1st Amendment duty to speak out just a little against a bad president. I disagree with Natalie though: I'm glad the sonofabitch is from Texas, instead of some worthwhile place.

Go listen. You too, Fixer, even though it's nominally 'Country'! Scroll down and you can read the lyrics and sing along the second through tenth times like I did.

Oh, and by the way, Hitchens can kiss my ass. No, wait, he might like that! Despite the fact that he obviously meets a lot of "fucking fat slags" when he's drinkin', he's just wrong. Besides, they're girls. I don't think he knows much about those.

No comments: