Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Oh for Chrissake....

I have another busy afternoon of garden work ahead of me here,but I had to stop in and direct your attention to this madness...

"DIVINE STRAKE is one of several "DIVINE" efforts under the Hard and Deeply Buried Target Defeat (HDBTD) program. DIVINE WARHAWK consists of deep underground operational tunnel facility defeat demonstrations using advanced weapons at the White Sands Missile Range. DIVINE HELCAT was a 2004 reconstitution exercise to determine reconstitution time for the C3I tunnel facility at Nevada Test Site (NTS). Also in 2004 planning began for DIVINE HATES, which is a WMD production and storage tunnel complex functional defeat effort. "

Divine HATES?Are you freaking KIDDING ME?

Enough of this Messianic,exceptionalistic and just plain criminally insane bullshit.They need to be spending money and time taking care of our service men and women,how about Project Divine Get the Troops Some Body Armor That's Not Defective? Project Divine Give the Troops Proper Mental Health Care? How about Divine PEACE?Oh never mind.I do know I'm not amused,in the slightest by this "cleverness".

I need to go play in the dirt before I lose my mind,lol.WTF is WRONG with people? I don't scare too easily,but I'm scared folks,to my core.I'm not liking it much either.Maybe I oughta skip planting stuff and just dig a bunker.

No comments: