Friday, September 22, 2006

The only surprise will be what the surprise will be

NewsMax

In the past week, Karl Rove has been promising Republican insiders an "October surprise" to help win the November congressional elections.

Duh.

Rove is not saying what the October surprise will be. Asked if he would elaborate and give his thinking about the coming elections, Rove told NewsMax that his take largely parallels what RNC Chairman Ken Mehlman said in a Sept. 5 NewsMax story.

As for the October Surprise, Rove said, "I'd rather let the balance [of plans for the elections] unroll on its own."

Please pardon me if I take a little 31-day break from blogging next month. It's hard to type with my eyes screwed shut, my asshole bunched up, and my fingers in my ears like a foot-tappin' Polish mine detector.

No angry letters, please. I'm half Polish.

No comments: