Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dave

The candidate was in form today as he blasted Peter King on his support for Chimpy McFlightsuit's 'stay the course' policy in Iraq. I was proud to stand with Mr. Mejias and give my support along with Capt. Cleere and the commander of the local VFW. I was also proud to say a few words on behalf of the candidate at his request, entirely impromptu. My first appearance before TV cameras and I hope I didn't come off as a complete idiot. I did mention the Brain though. The only thing I remember were the words 'don't swear, don't swear' going through my head. I also didn't think, since the press conference took place in front of the county courthouse, that it would be good to say 'wow, the last time I was here I arrived in handcuffs', though that was the first thing that popped into my head as I stepped up to the podium. I'll try and get a pic from the Mejias folks for your amusement.






The candidate (r); Capt. Cleere (c); and the VFW commander(l)


Learn about the candidate and volunteer - Dave for America

Contribute - Dave's ActBlue page.

Vote for Dave Mejias. Do you live in NY-03?

Update:

Stupid Peter King tricks.

No comments: