Tuesday, November 7, 2006

And so,another member of the next generation is added to the AOB family...

I have a new grandbaby girl. Molly was born weighing in at 7 lbs 14 oz over the weekend. Mom and baby are home and doing well. As is the case with most of the babes born in my family,she's a hairy little thing,lol. She's sporting quite the punk rock do at the moment. What sucks is that Miss Molly is in Ohio and I'm in Georgia so I can't love on her and kiss her and stuff. I love new babies,all that human potential for great things is right there in a little squirmy(and usually gassy)bundle. The best thing ever(for me at least)is a baby asleep on my shoulder,I could do that all day long.

This makes grandbaby number 3 for me,Molly has a brother who is 4 and a sister who is almost 2. I am entirely too young to have this many grandchildren.

So,get out and VOTE today folks,if you haven't done it early. Do it for Molly,her brother and her sister. And cross your fingers for Ohio today,they need to be a blue state up there,it's pretty critical. All these years of GOP corruption have really cost the poorest folks in rural Ohio alot. My daughter and the babies live in Bob Ney's old district,which is as corrupt as the year is long. Ney's resignation is the tip of the iceberg. Throw the bums OUT.

No comments: