Thursday, December 14, 2006

I tell ya ...

If I made a video game where you can gun down proseletyzing Jesus freaks when they block your way on the sidewalk or follow you down the street trying to hand you pamphlets, there'd be more screaming and yelling and protesting than you've ever seen.

Personally, I don't like when somebody designates me a target, and they do because the Devil will be wearing an overcoat before I 'come to Jesus'. If you want your ass 'Left Behind' I can arrange that as well. Many years ago, my dad nearly sent two Jehovah's Witnesses forth with his riding lawnmower (funny as hell to watch as he chased them around the yard). I believe in upholding family traditions.

I'm tired of people being able to say and do whatever they want because they're doing it in 'Jesus' name'. Fuck you all and keep your mystical bullshit away from me. And just a note to Wal-Mart, who's hawking this drivel. You refuse stock my books because of the sex scenes, yet you actively promote this bullshit? Even if you suddenly decided to stock 10 copies of each of my books, I'd tell you to go fuck yourselves at this point. After this, I wouldn't want to be associated with you in any way.

No comments: