Saturday, July 14, 2007

Spics and Niggers ...

Remember my post a couple months back, recounting my conversation with a customer?

So, I see a customer I hadn't seen in a couple months. He's ex-Navy, Republican, NRA member, mid-fifties. I've known him 15 years and he's always been a decent enough guy. Yeah, he watches Fox 'News' but he'd always listen to reason. He's really pissed off about the way Iraq was botched and about how it's all gone to Hell over there. So I ask him today, "I bet you're gonna vote Democrat next year."

"Nope," he says. "Republican across the board."

So I gotta ask. "Even after all this horseshit in Iraq?"

"Yup," he nods.

"How come?" I ask.

"Niggers and spics," he replies.

My jaw drops open. "What?"

"Niggers and spics," he says again. "The Republicans don't like 'em and neither do I."

...


And I'm sure many of you said, 'well, that's just one cracker motherfucker, the Republican Party isn't inherently racist'. Guess what? They are:

The one photo the GOP does not want anyone to see was snapped at yesterday's NAACP GOP Presidential Candidate Forum. The NAACP invited all 9 Republican candidates to the forum, but only one showed up: Tom Tancredo. All the Democratic Presidential hopefuls showed up for their forum.

...



Click to embiggen


The American Republican Party, merely a cover for the KKK, Nazis, and any other racist, cracker piece of shit out there. Not only is it a criminal organization, but a racist one at that. Any black person who identifies as Republican should have their head examined. That goes for gay Republicans too. All you're doing is giving the bigots cover.

Great thanks to Nicole for the link.

No comments: