Thursday, October 11, 2007

Commemorations ...

One of my favorite smart guys learns we're gonna have one of those 'weeks'. You know, we got a 'week' for everything. National Sphincter Awareness Week, National Massage Someone's Breasts Week*, National Genital Wart Appreciation Week, that sort of thing. I'll let him explain:


David Horowitz (you all remember him, right? Deranged anti-intellectual wanker?) He has declared 22-26 October to be Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week, to be represented with talks by such towering intellects as Rick Santorum, Ann Coulter, and Sean Hannity.

...


30% of us will be observing. I'd rather be aware of my sphincter. In fact, I'd rather have genital warts and appreciate them.

*And before I come home from work to find my front lawn filled with ladies carrying torches, pitchforks, and a noose, I do not mean to disparage National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, a serious illness we should always be aware of. It was meant with lecherous thoughts in mind and the sheer joy of appreciating and playing with a nice set of female breasts for a week ... straight.

No comments: