Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Witch hunts ...

Yesterday I spoke, and linked to Digby's post, about the smear campaign against the family whose son spoke up about S-CHIP. Today, Ezra looks at the dysfunction of Michelle Fucking Malkin (thanks AOB) and the rest of her rabid followers:

...

It is a blessing and relief that these mobs, as of yet, do nothing more than smear, that the blood they exult in is figurative and the inflicted harm is emotional or occupational. But they are howling, braying, thirsty mobs nonetheless, and their frequent, communal savagings of chosen representatives of their enemies is ugly and unsettling. It's impossible not to wonder when the first one will drive by a house, and then decide to ring the doorbell, and then. Indeed, it's already come damn close.

...


I find 'em looking through my garbage, hiding in my bushes, and harassing my neighbors, they're gonna get a blast of 00-buck to their 'center of mass'. The cops are gonna be wrestling my dog for their rib bones. I don't fuck around when it comes to protecting my family. Been proven more than once. If you send your army of twits to my house, Michelle, make sure they're armed and ready for a fight. They might actually learn what it's like to go to Iraq instead of surfing the Net with their pants around their ankles, trying to smear 12 year olds.

Great thanks to Atrios for pointing this out.

No comments: