Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Surgery Day

I'll be light-to-none blogging the next day or so. I'm going in this morning to have a cataract removed from my right eye. I had the same thing done to the left one several years ago, so hopefully this will be the last time I have to do this for a while. I'm looking forward to it. After the last cataract, I ended up farsighted in my left eye and nearsighted in my right eye. Drive with one, read with the other. A simple matter of retraining my little pea brain, but it will be nice to have same-focus binocular vision again.

Anyway, in honor of the lovely drugs they will give me so that I will not react adversely to the Doc advancing on my eyeball to slice 'n dice with his (t)rusty Ginsu set, I will leave you with this video from Cowboy Bebop, the anime that got me likin' anime. Enjoy.



No comments: