Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Things that make me sick ...

One of the worst is watching this idiot placing the wreath at the Tomb of the Unknowns.



Pic stolen from C & L.


And Bob Geiger says it just about right:

Dead Troops Remembered By President Who Had Them Killed

Yes, that's a harsh headline for this piece.

But I'll ask you to forgive me because, as a Veteran, there isn't a day on the calendar that causes my hatred -- and I do indeed mean hatred -- of George W. Bush to bubble over the top more than Memorial Day.

...

The Chickenhawk-in Chief says a lot of things that make this Vet's blood boil but stuff like saying that he prays "...that our country may always prove worthy of the sacrifices they have made" is almost vomit inducing.

...


Makes me wanna puke too, pal.

Cross-posted at API.

No comments: