Thursday, June 26, 2008

Good news ...

From Pam. Seems the folks in Arizona don't believe in marginalizing a group of American citizens because a buncha Jesus freaks think homosexuality is contagious:

Great news -- the Arizona Senate, in a 14-11 vote, rejected the ballot initiative to amend the state's constitution to define marriage as a union between a man and a woman. I wonder what McSame will say about his home state turning this away, after all, he backed the bigoted state amendment the first time around -- and it was rejected by voters.

...


You know, allowing the gays to marry will make me leave my wife to bottom for the large black man next door who's hung like a horse.

Unbelievably, I actually think Americans are finally getting it; not getting sidetracked by the hubbub over issues that shouldn't be issues in the first place. I'm getting more hopeful about our chances in November. Barring, of course, the Dems' penchant for shooting themselves in the foot.

No comments: