Saturday, October 25, 2008

Oh noes!!!

OMG!!! One party might control both houses of Congress and the Presidency!!!!

ALBUQUERQUE (Reuters) - Republican presidential nominee John McCain, trailing in the polls, raised the prospect on Saturday of a complete Democratic takeover of Washington as a reason to elect him over Democrat Barack Obama in 10 days.

...


What the fuck have the last 8 years been? Bi-fucking-partisanship?

Oh, and to John McCain.

You say: I've been fighting for this country since I was 17.

I say: Me too.

You say: I've got the scars to prove it.

I say: Me too.

And then I say: I got 100 IQ points on your old ass and I in no way think I'm qualified to run the country. You're out of your league, old man, (always have been) and it's unfortunate you didn't realize it before you began this adventure. You are to be pitied.

No comments: