Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Crazy Reunited Redneck Music Blogging

This is from the Desert Rose Band Reunion Tour earlier this year. It's as close to heavy metal as I get.

The Desert Rose Band playing "Once More" at the Belly Up Tavern in Solana Beach, CA, on August 27th, 2008.

West Coast Marines tried to stay as far from Solana Beach as they could. Halfway between Dago and Camp Pendleton, the Shell station there was the transfer point for prisoners from the San Diego Shore Patrol to the Pendleton M.P.s. I know for a fact, although I ain't tellin' ya how I know, that a Marine taken into custody in Tijuana could beat his buddies back to base. Heh.




Thanks to rocketsdad7.

Update:

Mrs. G came in during some yellow flag laps at Darlington Martinsville (the brain is the first to go...G). She really likes this song and started singing along. Into my right ear. I tried to adjust her 'balance' knob and made her giggle.

No comments: