Sunday, February 8, 2009

"George W. Bush's penis has made it to Broadway"

I hope you have a nice fresh full bottle of bleach. Pour it in your ear now.

The Political Carnival

There are some visuals I never, ever want inside my tiny little noggin. Here's one now:

As The New York Times reports this morning, former President George W. Bush's penis has made it to Broadway. And it was not demure in saying so.

Must've been a small screen.

I assume Broadway got around the penal-- or in this case penile-- code.

One reviewer noted, "There is full frontal male nudity, ostensibly to imply that President Bush is compensating for something."

Understatement.

Get ready... Here comes my "shortcomings" line. Nah, never mind. You've heard it before. I obviously need to bone up on my penis jokes before I really blow it. Although, I have to admit, I'm having a ball thinking of them. But it's harder than I thought... really hard. Maybe I should pour myself a stiff drink.

I'll be heading off now, before I get myself into real trouble. I wouldn't want you guys to give me the shaft.

Bush managed to give this country a pretty good buttfucking despite that cocktail weenie he's got instead of an actual pecker. I think he substituted a telephone pole as soon as our backs were turned.

No comments: