Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Other London...

Ah, London...sophisticated, stylish, urbane. I envy the Fixers. I wonder if they'll make the Ace Cafe scene?

The Bikes...The Beat...The Burn-ups...
Tritons,Norvins & Goldies. Lewis Leathers, Levi blue Jeans and a white silk scarf. Leather Boys, Ton-Up Kids & Coffee Bar Cowboys. Southend, Brighton and everyone back to the Ace. British beat on the jukebox, the smell of Castrol 'R' and a big steaming mug of tea.

After Elvis but before The Beatles, the 'Cult of the Cafe Racer' A very British documentary. Red Button Films Manchester & Ace Cafe London. Spring 2008


Thanks to rebuttonmanchester, UK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grеetings! Ι κnоw thiѕ is kinda off tοpіc hоwеvеr , I'd figured I'd аsκ.
Woulԁ you bе intеresteԁ in exchanging linκs ог mаybe guest writing
a blog pоst or vісe-versa?
My site gοes over a lot of thе samе tоρiсs as yours and I fееl we coulԁ greatlу benеfit from eаch оtheг.
If уou might be іntereѕted feel free to shoot me an emaіl.
I look forward to hearing from yοu! Great blog by the way!



Alѕο vіsіt my websіte; megasuert.com