Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yo, Barry...

I just sent President Obama this email:

[Dear President Obama

I offer a suggestion in the wake of Iran shooting off its missiles. I believe it will send a clear message to Iran that we can turn them into a self-lighting glass-surfaced parking lot in an instant should it become necessary and a chance for the world to have some fun at Iran's expense.

Have every nation that has missiles capable of reaching Iran fire a Time-On-Target (Jim Jones can explain that to you) mission at Teheran, set to go off at about 50,000 feet. The warheads should contain fireworks which spell out, in Farsi and English and whatever other languages are desired:

"Ahmadinejad sucks wet monkey ass"

Let me know how this works out and come by for coffee anytime.

Your pal
Gordon
Semper Fi]

I asked for a response. Watch the news. Heh.

No comments: