Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Homebrew Crazy Redneck Music Video Blogging

Michael Nesmith wrote and sings "Propinquity (I've Just Begun To Care)" with The First National Band from their 1971 album "Nevada Fighter".

Video is southbound on CA SR 267 across Martis Valley and just past Northstar ski area.

From the Wiki link:

Nesmith has been considered one of the pioneers of country-rock (along with Gram Parsons) and had moderate commercial success with the First National Band.
...

...the albums they recorded remain on par with the Flying Burrito Brothers, Poco and New Riders of the Purple Sage as some of the best country-rock music.



Update:

Due to this material being owned by Sony (who knew?!), my little homemade vid has attracted the attention of the world and is blocked in Germany. Their loss...

I knew something like this would happen eventually and that is why I try to stick with artists who like to have their work shown and I have the e-mails to prove it.

No comments: