Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturday Emmylou Blogging

Something a little different. I have pre-ordered this new album. If you order albums from Amazon, a lot of them now come with AutoRip which means you can download them while you're waiting for the physical CD. Pretty cool.

Emmylou Harris and Rodney Crowell give the BBC an interview about their new duet CD Old Yellow Moon live Jan 21 2012. The good news for UK/Europe is that Emmylou says June 2013 is being lined up for a leg of the CD tour, I have left a couple of buffering stops in the video, I would normally edit these out but as it is an interview have left them in. Please click like and comment in the box below, thanks Ally.

Thanks to TakenAlsoAlso, UK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This morning when I purchased Old Yellow Moon from Amazon.com, there was no AutoRip option. I had been counting on it being available.