Friday, May 16, 2014

American Sacked* Spring

*To us mechanics, a spring that has lost its tension and is therefore useless is "sacked".

Operation American Spring warns of FEMA roundup, civil war, chemtrails

This is just getting too good! Note to the rest of the world that laughs at the U.S. becaue of these yingyangs and a good many of our politicians: A lot of us are laughing right along with you. If we didn't laugh at these idiots, they're so embarrassing we'd cry.

"A caller from North Carolina said he feared Obama would declare martial law and begin executing Christian citizens as a prelude to civil war."
...

“I’m so fed up with the tyranny I sold my jet ski,” the caller said. “I’m so fed up with the way the government is manipulating the water with the chemtrails, I’m afraid I can’t even use my jet ski.”

That guy obviously has no idea what the unburned oil in the exhaust from his 2-stroke jet ski does to the water. Yeesh.

“I didn’t see the Civil War,” she said. “But I’m from the South, and we’re still fighting it.”

You're still losing it too. Heh.

Much more, and if you look around the intertubes a bit you will find many more hilarious pieces on this #MajorFail.

No comments: