Friday, February 9, 2007

Housekeeping/Hiatusing

I'll be doing some housekeeping, namely redoing the links that have accumulated in the left sidebar (I pulled 'em already), over the weekend along with a few other things. Don't worry, Gord, I'm not dicking with the layout. Also to staff, if you have any non-blog links you'd like me to add, let me know via email over the weekend (send me a URL).

Regarding my promised hiatus. It looks like I'll be starting in about a week or so (18 - 20 Feb), being all the stumbling blocks to the new construction have been removed as of yesterday and there's a lot of work in my future. More on this next week when I firm up building plans; I might push it off another week or two if we get swamped at the shop with the Indian off on his yearly pilgrimmage to Daytona for Speed Weeks (He and Mrs. Indian are leaving early tomorrow morning).

I will be posting my weekly installment of The Captains at The Practical Press on Saturdays while I'm hiatusing, but you probably won't be seeing as much of me here or around Blogtopia (y!sctp!), though I'll probably have the news on while I'm carpentering and something is sure to piss me off enough to blog about it (and of course if I hurt myself I'll definitely share it with yas. Too bad I wasn't blogging when I stuck my finger in the table saw). Who the hell knows, a couple weeks are an eternity on the interwebs and shit can change a lot between now and then.

No comments: