Friday, May 4, 2007

Personalities

Did you see that Rethug debate lineup? It thought it was a 'Tight Asses of America' convention. I wonder if any of them have ever danced at least once in their lives; buncha pasty white mofos. And I don't know about you, but a dial tone has a better personality than any of them.

"Who doesn't believe in evolution?" What the fuck; is this 2007 or 1607? That the question was even asked of Presidential candidates in this day shows you the state of the union in the early 21st Century. The fact 3 of them raised their hands is even more unsettling. After the idiot we've had for the last 6 years, and the mess the rest of the Rethugs made of this country, 2008 can't come too soon.


Sorry I was scarce yesterday (though Gord was prolific), put in a 20 hour day, all told. Hopefully, today won't be as nuts and I'll be back in form this afternoon.

Update:

Digby quotes Olbermann and Fineman and, though Fineman's whole quote is just stupid (I think many Americans came away with the same opinion of the candidates as I did), he does make my point:

... Keith, if you look at that picture and took away all of the writing and all of the words, and just had the image, could the American people tell that those were Republicans? I think the answer is yes ...


Off to work ...

No comments: