Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Scopes ...

I saw that idiot Huckabee on Noball last night and Ol' Tweety actually said something worthwhile. Paraphrasing: "It's 2007 and we're retrying Scopes."

I touched on this during the first Rethug debate a couple weeks ago. Listen to me.

Any candidate who is running for elective office who believes every human on Earth is a direct descendant of Adam and Eve (I guess they never saw Deliverance or read the history of the Hapsburgs), who believes every spieces of animal is derivative of those aboard Noah's Ark, who believes the Earth is 6000 years old, and who believes God actually did create Life, The Universe, and Everything in 6 days, not only should you lose the election but should be laughed at and shamed from public life.

I am fucking tired of people with double-digit IQs being allowed to shape the national discourse. I'm fucking tired of morons being treated as credible just because they put on a suit and speak for a political party. Shut the fuck up.

No comments: