Friday, August 8, 2008

21st Century Motorcycle Manufacture

Normally, I would post something like this at Fixer & Gordon, but I'm not all that normal and neither is this video and I wanted to share. Listen closely to the rather fast-talking narrator.



Update:

I sent a link to this video to my old friend Gary. He worked for Triumph in England years ago, and is now in charge of their dealer network in Australia. Of course he was way ahead of me.

Hi Gordon

And its all true ! We ran this at the motorcycles shows in Ausytralia. It was a picture looking at the punters! Some got it –some didn’t ! Its true pythonesque isn’t it! Who said the limeys cant laugh at them selves!

It tickles me pink every time I watch it. By the way,do you know what a Gurning fool is ?

TTFN

Gary

'Gurning fool' is referenced in the video. I looked it up on the Google, but have cabled Gary for clarification. Later.

No comments: