Sunday, August 3, 2008

Saturday Sunday whorage

Been nuts this weekend. Too much shit happening in the real world.

Over at Worlds, I do a how-to on how I make the arches on the new construction (people have asked). That's moving along, hoping to get everything closed up before we leave for Europe on Labor Day.

We're also up to our ears with trying to keep dad-in-law in his house alone and it's obviously getting difficult, even with the aides we have for him. Looks like we're gonna have the 2000 Year Old Man with us before long. With all that, I'll be leaving my job to deal with it all. Oy!

And yes, another chapter of Birthright is up at The Practical Press.

What's today again?

A little blues from the lovely Susan Tedschi that'll have you tapping your foot at the least:



Susan Tedeschi - Gonna Move


I'm going to bed.

No comments: