Saturday, January 31, 2009

So long, Boss! Don't worry 'bout a thing...

The Fixers are off today for a much-needed getaway (post just below this one) and we wish them a safe voyage and a wonderful time. I've been watchin' the weather reports back there in the east and they couldn'ta picked a better time. He always leaves me in charge, chump trusting soul that he is, and as per usual in honor of his departure I'm puttin' up my favorite cats-away-the-mice-will-play tune. Hey pal, ya fergot ta leave me yer ATM PIN in case we run outta likker (Fat chance! See this! I'd need another rehab and a new liver first. Heh.)...musta been a oversight...fergot the car keys too. Pah! Don't need no stinkin' car keys...I'll put a tarp over the sofa and get some hardier plants...

Ooh! Found his stash! Come on over, gang...


Jimmy Buffett ~ Gypsies In The Palace

Thank you, Parrotista.

In fer a dime, in fer a dollar dept.:

On the theory that I ain't gonna get in any more trouble with Fixer than I am already, here's some previously unreleased video, purported to be (by me) and unsubstantiated by anything, of Mr. an' Mrs. F and some of their cruise pals on Karaoke Nite. I wuz savin' this for my retirement but they're showin' some reluctance to cough up...

This is actually pretty good, amazingly enough.


Thank you, KevinBlackProductions.

No comments: