Saturday, January 31, 2009

Whorage ...

Packing this morning; the car comes at noon, we have to get Shayna to the vet, so I'll make this short.

I threw some pics of the house up - I made some decent progress in the last couple weeks.

I also bought a new toolbox after selling my old one in August when I thought I was retiring, but I didn't spend a million bucks and it doesn't say Snap-On or Mac on it.

And I know I've been remiss about posting the remaining chapters of Birthright but I am loading the manuscript on a memory stick as I write this and I'll bring it along with me. Promise ...

We'll be in Ft. Lauderdale tonight and will be catching the ship (and meeting up with our cruise pals Annie and Joe) tomorrow. Of course, I'll have pics up at Worlds but don't expect any big tours or shore excursions (we didn't book any for this trip), though we'll be lurking around the islands. We're both exhausted, physically and mentally, and have been going constantly since we came back from Europe in September so we'll be mostly goofing off and laying in the sun (and drinking ... heavily). I tell people I only get two weekends a year, when we go on vacation.

So I'm off and Gord's in charge. No peeing in the plants and leave a couple beers in the fridge this time. By the way, about that stain on the sofa ...

No comments: