Thursday, March 26, 2009

Get out ...

I agree with Jill. there are a lot of good Texans out there (I just get on Texas because I lived there for a couple years and it seems they have a higher stupid quotient than most states) but there's something in the water that breeds dumbassery.

I know Amanda Marcotte is from Texas. I know there are many fine people in Texas. But this is, after all, the state that gave us not one but TWO Bush presidents, and there are plenty of other states that have barbecue. So I say that if Texas wants to secede and make Chuck Norris its king, please be my guest, especially if you're going to become a breeding ground for willful idiocy ...


The evolution-deniers are at it again. With these people in control of the school board, it's no wonder they are saturated with idiots.

No comments: