Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Crazy Redneck Homebrew Music Video Blogging

I made this vid a coupla days ago and made this music video from it special for all you folks in the Northeast who are about to get it again.

See a vid of me trying to climb the machine outta my driveway. Collossal Fail!

"The Snow" from the Kathy Kallick Band's CD "From The Hollow To The High Rise".

Video was recorded in my back yard in the Sierra Nevada with the Active-i Eyeglasses/Video camera.

The Active-i guys have their own YouTube channel and are monitoring for videos made using their product. They've already commented on a coupla my vids. I have no idea where the guys are, but their channel gives Hong Kong as its home.

And we thought Bush was watching us! That was as nothing compared to a buncha Chinese vidcam peddlers! Heh.

No comments: