Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pardon me...

...for not being too involved in this shit today. My little Tami hasn't been feeling well for a coupla days and we took her into the Vet today. Turns out she has an auto-immune problem that's causing anemia. She's very sick. Prognosis is guarded but it is not considered life-threatening at this time. Treatment is just starting and we will have to wait and see. I'm worried about her like any Dad would be. Please think good thoughts for my sweet little dog. Later.

7 comments:

mandt said...

Good vibs your way for Tami! peace MandT & Bodhi Dog

casey said...

Hello Gordon,

The same from me. Beach Boys tune Good Vibrations. Lyric - good good good good vibrations. The vibes are soft and pleasant. Coming to you and Tami from the ether.

Fixer said...

All the best from me, the Mrs., and "paws up" from the Dingo Sisters. We got a whole mind meld going on here for Tami.

Rez Dog said...

Best vibes from the Northwest for your pup.

DBK said...

Nothing but good thoughts.

Gordon said...

Thank you all. As of Thursday morning she's improving.

Fixer said...

Good deal!