Friday, January 6, 2012

"Bluh" people ...

Mr. Field is spot on:

...

"We won't make "bluh" people's lives better with welfare"? I don't want to give welfare to blah people? Blue people, maybe?

Well I listened to Rick's speech in its entirety, and I really have to wonder who is the "they" and "them" that he kept referring to. There just aren't too many blue and blah people running around these days. 
...

One of those nuggets of truth from the Republicans that sometimes slips out when they're not paying attention. What Santorum meant to say to his 'base' was, "If I'm elected President, I won't give the niggas any of white boy's money". That's what all the code words mean. "Darky ain't gettin' Whitey's shit no more." It's why I can never wrap my head around the concept of a black Republican.

2 comments:

DBK said...

Don't you realize the president is a ni?"

(Ref. Blazing Saddles)

montag said...

On his show Tweety was yelling at a supporter of Santorum who is black and gay. Can you really hate yourself that much and not drive your car into a bridge abutment?