Thursday, January 5, 2012

Dissension in the Frothy Family

Today's "Quickie" from Political Carnival.

Too bad this 19-year-old is a Ron Pauler, he could really help our side out. Presenting the Santorum family (values):

The trouble with my uncle, Rick Santorum

If you want another big-government politician who supports the status quo to run our country, you should vote for my uncle, Rick Santorum. …My uncle’s interventionist policies, both domestic and foreign, stem from his irrational fear of freedom not working. [...]

My Uncle Rick cannot fathom a society in which people cooperate and work with each other freely. [...]
...

That was today’s Quickie. Was it good for you?

Oh, yes, I feel very refresh-ed now...

Have I mentioned that I'm thrilled shitless with the Repug presidential field?

2 comments:

BadTux said...

Have I mentioned that I'm thrilled shitless with the Repug presidential field?

I have to say it's a comedian's dream. You don't have to make funny shit up about the candidates, all you have to do is edit their very own words! I mean, crap, we got a candidate who strapped his dog to the roof of his car and another who fantasizes about man-on-dog sex, not to mention the dude who makes commercials about the evils of Teh Ghey while wearin' Heath Ledger's jacket... only thing that could make this GOP race more entertaining would be if it turned out one of'em is also secretly an Elvish impersonator. Who does marriages. Who did the marriage between Britney Spears and Jason Allen Alexander while jutting his pelvis in time to "Hound Dog" playing on the boom box. Now *that* would be funny shit, yo. Hey, it could happen, right?

- Badtux the Easily Amused Penguin

Anonymous said...

"Elvish" impersonator?

Wouldn't he have to be playing "A Elbereth Gilthoniel" instead?

Did I just out myself as an irredeemable geek?

Never mind.