Monday, February 6, 2012

The Great Man’s Wife

Say what you will about MFBTIR but when she sharpens her claws and goes after other women she can't be beat!

IF you want to figure out why Newt Gingrich is still out there grasping for lost power, howling at the moon like King Lear, look to Callista.

While a trophy wife is admired by her man, the admiring eyes of a Transformational Wife are there to propel her man to the next level. And when a woman who wants to be a Transformational Wife merges with a man who calls himself a Transformational Figure, you can expect a narcissistic blastoff.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was thinking it's more of a "blastocystic knockoff".

“Now he is unleashed. The best and worst of him have been fed and watered.”

I don't wanta know how Callista waters Neut...must bleach now...

3 comments:

Fixer said...

I don't know who the women I know hate more, Noot or Callista.

CAFKIA said...

I know how I would water Neut. (Unless he was on fire. Then I would "water" him with kerosene)

Anonymous said...

I think that Newt finally has realized that the earth is going to be uninhabitable soon. He is going to push a moon base to give him a hidey hole at taxpayer expense.

By the time that could be done, he will have changed wives and religions again so Callista will fade into his past.