Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The end ...

Of the Clown Car. The last clown has been thrown under the bus. I think it's nice AI has reprised the Frothy Mixture's greatest shits hits. Sad that we won't have him to kick around anymore ... until 2016. Here's one that dovetails nicely with my post below this one:

...

7. “One of the things I will talk about, that no president has talked about before, is I think the dangers of contraception in this country. It’s not okay. It’s a license to do things in a sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be. [Sex] is supposed to be within marriage. It’s supposed to be for purposes that are yes, conjugal…but also procreative. That’s the perfect way that a sexual union should happen…This is special and it needs to be seen as special.”
~Rick Santorum, opposing contraception and frighteningly suggesting that he would make pre-marital sex illegal.

...

I say, bring all the unwanted babies in Mississippi to the Santorum house for Mr. and Mrs. Frothy to raise since they have so much free time now.

2 comments:

WhyNot said...

Hi Fixer,

Long time no see. VERY long time, actually. You probably don't remember me: my wife and I once looked after your blog for about a month, while you were concentrating on writing a book (I think, lol).

Fixer said...

Me and Dianne are Facebook friends, bro! Are you still in Avignon?