Friday, April 27, 2012

"A glass of your finest green, Garçon!"

MSN

Pot-infused wine is all the rage in dope-friendly California

How could you make a substance like wine, with chemical properties that make you pleasantly woozy and a bit euphoric, any better? Infuse it with another substance whose chemicals make you pleasantly woozy and a bit euphoric, of course! Enter marijuana-laced wine. A bit like the pot brownie's more refined big sister, the aromatic red spirit is on the rise in California where increasingly lax pot laws have brought the decades-old fad back into fashion. The recipe calls for dropping a pound of pot into a fermenting cask of wine, which yields about 1.5 grams of weed per bottle. Plenty enough, we think, to get a group of sophisticated vintners chanting "duuuude" and eating Funyuns.

Earthy nose, hard to light...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell...get the best of both worlds. As Dennis Hopper ( I think) said in "Easy Rider": "It'll give you a whole new outlook on life....."

Oldfool said...

Yas Yas I want some.

Anonymous said...

If I could afford a pound of pot,I don't think I'd drop it into a barrel of wine.But that's just me.