Saturday, January 27, 2007

I wonder ...

If I glow in the dark? The hotel we stay in when in London, the Millennium Gloucester, was the place where Aleksandr Litvinenko was poisoned. Mr. Galil (the bar manager at the Millennium), I hope you didn't fuck with my Newcastles. Via the lovely Larisa Alexandrovna (and yes, I have a thing for Russian women, I married one*) from Newsvine:

...

Scotland Yard's investigation has centered on Lugovoi and Dmitry Kovtun, two Russian ex-KGB officers who were present at the Millennium Hotel in central London when Litvinenko fell ill on Nov. 1 after contamination from a rare, radioactive substance.

...


No wonder I don't have to turn the bathroom light on when I go take a leak in the middle of the night. Heh ...

*And just a thought. How cool is it that a woman of Russian-Jewish descent has the initials 'KGB'? Got 'em tattooed on my left forearm too. Begets a lot of questions. Heh ...

No comments: