Friday, July 22, 2011

Hard to run for President ...

When thy name is "Santorum". Heh ...

...

[Columnist Dan] Savage says his site hasn't been updated for years, yet it remains entrenched in the Google rankings. Not even Santorum's ascent as a Fox News contributor or his early campaign swings through the key primary states of Iowa and New Hampshire have managed to bury it. With Google results like this, what's an aspiring presidential candidate to do?

...


And since I'm doing my best to keep Dan's site high in the rankings, allow me to put a link to it right here.

Great thanks to Mr. Aravosis for the link.

2 comments:

Gordon said...

That is one site I'm not going to 'like' because I do not want 'frothy mixture' constantly popping up on my FB News Feed! The horror...

Fixer said...

Good thinking ...