Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Once Upon A Time...

Fixer's off to sit in judgment at a Grand Jury today and I have to go face inquisitors myself. I have an appointment at DMV. We'll see if they still buy my fairy tales explanations about some motorcycles. No proof to the contrary, they always have. It's just to save money, and my priest says I'm not going to go to hell for anything I tell DMV. See yas later.

Update:

In 'n out, 15 minutes, wallet lighter, paperwork all in order. I told the very nice DMV lady that the appointment system works quite well as opposed to taking a number and waiting. She replied "it did this time...". Heh.

2 comments:

Fixer said...

Nah, I got out of it until 12 Sept. Who's yer priest, Father John of First Church of the Chrome Header? Heh ...

Gordon said...

Yeah, him and I got a second opinion from Fr. Leroy of the Church Of The Incorrect Assumption.