Thursday, August 23, 2012

A special prayer

Via email from my friend Beverly:

Dear Lord,

I know that I don't talk to you that much, but this year you have taken away:

my favorite screenwriter Nora Ephron
my favorite visionary Steve Jobs,
my favorite author Ray Bradbury
my favorite childrens' author Maurice Sendak,
my favorite American Bandstand guy Dick Clark
my favorite hairdresser Vidal Sassoon,
my favorite musician Earl Scruggs,
my favorite Monkee Davy Jones,
my favorite 60 Minutes guy Mike Wallace,
and my favorite singer Whitney Houston.

I just wanted to let you know that my favorite radio announcer is Rush Limbaugh

4 comments:

BadTux said...

Dayum, if that's what it takes, I'll adopt Rush as my favorite radio announcer too. Alas, my suspicion is that it simply doesn't work like that. Only the good die young. SIiiiiiiiiigh!

- Badtux the Wishful Penguin

Oldfool said...

Thanks, that's the first out loud laugh I've had in days. I needed that.

casey said...

Hello Gordon,

ROTFLAMO. It would be so nice if everybody adopted him as their favorite radio anouncer. What ever happened to one year at the top? I think that he answers to a lower authority with many names/aliases Ole Scratch, Satan etc.

yanmaneee said...

yeezy boost
nike shoes
retro jordans
cheap jordans
balenciaga
fila shoes
westbrook shoes
balenciaga shoes
yeezy shoes
supreme clothing