Thursday, August 23, 2012

What would Jesus have tweeted?

Raw Story, with video.



The world may never know because there was no Wi-Fi on the donkeys he rode 2,000 years ago. But a biblical tourist park in Israel is now changing all that.

Visitors to Northern Israel’s Kfar Kedem can now post Instagram photos of themselves in biblical robes and headdresses because the donkeys there have Wi-Fi routers fastened around their necks, according to The Associated Press.
...

“I don’t miss any news,” Scherr added. “I send pictures back to my family while I’m having fun on the donkeys.”

Can the Grand Canyon mule rides be far behind? Now I've seen everything and you may shoot me. Please.

Update:

From their 'comments':

And just look at that picture, folks! Doesn't that look like an amazing vacation? Who needs Disneyland when you can stumble around a miserable, wretched desert, exploring sites where "magical" things of dubious plausability are claimed to of happened, all while pulling around a donkey with what appears to be a circa 1987 Apple IIe strapped to it's back. I'm sure that after 10 minutes of that, I would certainly scream out, "Jesus Fuckin' Christ!" Where do I sign up?!?!

Heh. Many times 'heh'.

2 comments:

casey said...

Hello Gordon,

After looking at the picture I have a question. What is the guy doing to the donkey?

Gordon said...

Playing Super Mario Bros.? Your guess is as good as mine! :-)