Thursday, February 17, 2005

Help Wanted

From Courant.com. Go read. This'll crack you up.
Dear Mr. McClellan:

I am writing you in regard to the now-vacant position of White House press corps plant.

It is my understanding that your previous press corps plant, James D. Guckert - to whom you issued White House press credentials under the name Jeff Gannon - is no longer with the administration.

I realize, of course, that because of the flap over the administration's policy of having conservative columnists on the payroll, it may not be politically feasible to fill Mr. Guckert's position right away. However, when you do begin hiring again, I hope you will consider me.

Again, thank you for your time, sir, and I will be waiting to hear from you.

P.S. The three columns for $1,399 offer is still good while supplies last.

No comments: