Thursday, February 17, 2005

This is how it happens

Slowly but surely, if you're not watching, the Fascist Nazi Wingnut scum takes over. From John Emerson at Seeing The Forest:

[. . .]

I don’t actually think at all well of Ward Churchill, but I now regret attacking him a week or so ago. He’s just the first of a long list of names that they’re going to go after. They’re smart enough to attack the least appealing individuals first, in a classic salami-slice operation.

If I turn out to be wrong in this, I will be very happy and will let the whole world insult me with impunity.


If he turns out to be wrong in this, I'll stand up against the wall with him. No blindfold, just a cigarette. I think he's dead right and we all should be worried. This shit didn't start with Bush, spat out fully-fledged and ready to go in '99. This began when Bill Clinton was elected in '92. Newt and his boys, and the remnants of the Nixon and Reagan administrations, set out on their Fascist NeoCon takeover of the U.S. government.

No comments: