Thursday, February 17, 2005

Wait for it

I guess I'm playing far-in-advance man, but a few of us here in Left Blogstonia (©Rook) are kicking around an idea about a fascism-oriented blog. No, not promoting it, but documenting the morphing of the American Executive into Hitler and his Henchmen. Stay tuned.

And TCF and the Sister and I have bitten into the 'truth in journalism' [cough] apple and we'll be pushing the issue on our blogs. From the man himself.

In the fourth to last paragraph concluding my post The Great Pretender, TCF made a bold, self-righteous and exasperated pledge to expose the now obvious Conservative grip (bias now an inadequate description), on the Mainstream Media in America. I hoped to also enlist the help of others in this quest, having now an abundance of evidence in hand, and no takers (so far) from The Right willing to contradict it.

No comments: