Sunday, August 12, 2007

Now I've seen everything. You may shoot me now...



From Yayhoo!News:

Presidential hopeful and former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee, second from left, plays with his band, Capital Offense as an Elvis Impersonator from Duncan Hunter's campaign helps out with a rendition of Johnny-Be-Good at the Iowa Straw Poll in Ames, Iowa, Saturday, Aug 11, 2007. (AP Photo/David Lienemann)

I think Huckabee is one of the least objectionable of the 'wannabe ain'tgonnabes' of the pathetic lineup in the Repug campaign, but why do they bother?

I think the name of the band is very apropos. Heh.

As far as the E'vis impersonator being from the Duncan Hunter campaign, everybody in that loser's campaign is impersonating something, like intelligent human beings or good Americans.

I feel the same way about that wingnut throwback that The Dixie Chicks did about Bush: I'm ashemed he's from California, even if he is from the red-ass bottom of the state.

Hunter is one of those assholes who persist in saying 'Democrat' this and 'Democrat' that when he should be saying 'Democratic'. Frosts my ass.

He's a surfer. So was I in my younger days. Anybody got a good Great White sighting report? Surf's up, Duncan duuude...

No comments: