Thursday, October 20, 2011

Peace and Quiet ...

It's a good thing. Since Tuesday, the Mrs' admistrative assistant has been up here from Charlotte (living with us) as they prepare for their Eas' Coas' (Hartford, CT to Newport News, VA) swing to visit clients (happens twice a year).

In other words, I got 4 women (the Mrs., her assistant, and the Dingo Sisters) telling me what to do.

Today they're in the Manhattan office to meet clients in NYC and I slowed down to 20 mph and kicked them out dropped them at the train this morning. The sisters will be going out in the kennel in a little while so they can bark at the woodland creatures all day instead of me (it's been raining the last couple days and they've only been out for walks on the leash so they're stir crazy).

It's definitely a Zen day for me. Heh ...

1 comment:

Gordon said...

You better hope there's "the sound of one hand clapping" or the silence'll drive ya crazy. Heh.