Wednesday, August 10, 2005

GWB is a pussy

That's what the Chemist says and I agree.

[. . .]

And here's where he shows himself to be nothing more than a cowering little pussy: he won't even come out and face her [Cindy Sheehan]. He's her employee, right? He should face her.

[. . .]


I got no problems with cowards, as long as they act like cowards and everyone can see that. I got a problem with cowards who talk a big line but do nothing to back it up when push comes to shove. Cowards like that get people killed.

I got one of them who comes to the shop. All big talk, 'rah-rah bomb Iraq', 'rah-rah kill 'em all', 'they deserve to be tortured', shit like that. But look at this asshole crosseyed and he runs like a squealing little pig. He wouldn't come to the shop for a month because he was scared after reading a rant I wrote here giving Bush a warning. He was scared the guys in black Crown Victorias would come to get me and he didn't want to get swept up in the raid. The next time I saw him on the street, I spit on his shoes. Figured I'd give him an excuse to take a poke at me. Puh, he ran away. Fucking asshole.

No comments: