Saturday, August 13, 2005

"I don't link to traitors."

Atrios certainly doesn't need me to stand up for him, but you bet your ass I'll defend Cindy Sheehan. I followed a link from Atrios and found this loser. This is why I don't go to wingnut sites at all. Makes me want to strangle somebody.

Update: 19:20:

More wingnuttia via Atrios. Do you believe this shit?

[. . .]

Obviously Sheehan's son, I forget his name at the moment, didn't die on purpose, and he may well have have had no control over the circumstances that let [sic] to his death.

BUT.

In war, there are no excuses. You find a way to stay alive, whatever it takes - if you're a good soldier. Sheehan's son didn't do that. He paid the price. but he als[o] failed the mission and let down his buddies.

[. . .]


So every soldier, sailor, airman, or Marine who comes home in a bodybag is a failure? What are the wounded, 'partial failures' or just 'below average'? These are the people our kids are 'failing' for.

No comments: