Saturday, August 13, 2005

Party on 9/11

As you know, it's been all over Left Blogtopia (y!sctp!) lately. Rummy's throwing a party to commemorate the deaths of 3000 of my friends and neighbors in Washington on Sept. 11. All I can say is that they're damn lucky they're not doing this in NYC. They'd have to deal with me. Motherfuckers. Eccentricity:

[. . .]

Well, I suppose that indirectly 9/11 has given them the upper hand like they haven't had for ages, but really! In principle, it's like celebrating the torching of the White House during the War of 1812 or the slaughter in Lawrence during the Civil War.

[. . .]


The Neocons might be rich, but they have all the class of guests on the Jerry Springer Show. They've got some inbred country music moron (probably Lee Greenwood) playing and I'm sure there will be a military parade of some sort, probably will look a lot like this:



Nothing like bringing your poll numbers up by marching across the graves of innocent Americans. Give me one good reason why the members of the Bush administration and the Republican members of Congress should not be strung up from the light poles on the Mall.

Allow me to be the first to call for an overthrow (armed or otherwise) of the government of the United States of America. Today, at 0630 on Saturday, 13 August 2005, I raise the flag of revolution against the 21st Century 'King' George and our so-called 'elected representatives'. You are all culpable for enabling this administration to destroy the nation I love. I want you all out; Democrat, Republican, Independent, and I want a new system put in place. One that does not pander to the folks with the most money.

Update: 14:55:

The inbred country music moron will be Clint Black. My apologies to Lee Greenwood. (Thanks to the Poorman)

No comments: